Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MONEY IS POWER

Money is anything that is generally accepted as payments for goods and services and repayments of debts.The main use of is as a medium of exchange.We are all aware that money is closely linked to economic developments,is a symbol of economic power.This agrees to the words that say 'if you give the government power and money is like giving a bottle of whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.Money is power,if you want to see a man's character give him power;where money is concerned.I believe if I had that power too I'd be capable of doing and getting anything I want.Money is not evil.It depends how you think and use money.I'm against words that say 'all men who have money should be mistrusted'.Money's just paper

2 comments:

Fabregas said...

Lol very funny, concise and accurate. Well put...... really enjoyed that one.

Boy M.I.C said...

hahah... thats it bro, money is power without money no need for one to live, any ware i am taking you to be part of cash money crew big time bro...